
Not really into the whole getting candy thing.

Look at us the candy girls.

Just for Becca

Grabbing candy.

Lightning Mcqueen

Start already

Here we are waiting for parade to start

Panguitch lake horse riding with Steven

Panguitch lake horse riding with Micha

Our cabin we stayed in

My birthday present

More presents

My cake mom made

Parade of athletes at special olympics

watching robby run

getting ready to run

Running
but at least I got the pictures up.
Special olympics had regionals and state here it only rain and
was cold for about 20 mins. at regions. Beautiful at state.
Kids had so much fun cheering Robby on. Birthday party
lots of fun can't believe my little girl is now 4 yrs old I keep
telling her to stop growing.
Every year around June we have the Wilcock reunion
I guess we call it. We all go up to Panguitch lake for a couple of days
stay in the cabins (Jeremy's idea of roughing it) roast hotdogs and
marshmellows over the camp fire, get caught up on everything.
Then we go out fishing on the platoon boats that morining then horse
back riding, this year we went with a differnt horse people and the lady
I swear said You know what I mean every other sentence, it has now
become a family joke you know what I mean. then later that night we eat at
bear paw resturant they serve such good food you walk away stuffed.
this year we went without Jeremy due to work hopefully next year he can come.
Jeremy turned 30 I know soooo old we had a little party while everyone was
down for him and Jana. Ate cake Icecream told funny stories that had us laughing
so hard we cried (you know what I mean). One story about Grandma T I just have to
share. She was at home in Panguitch trying to make a phone call and she just couldn't
get the phone to work, so Roma asked if she had dialed the area code the right number ect.
Grandma T says yes I'm sure I have. So Roma says well let me watch you and see where
you are making a mistake. So Roma whatches Grandma T ty to make a phone call on the
tv remote. she doesn't even own a cordless phone which made it even more funny. You got to love Grandma T.
Well next month is here and I hope to take a family picture we are in need off
since my kids are a lot older now and Jeremy has no hair. plus mine is cut
different still short just a different style.
yes I am getting better at this whole blog thing so don't laugh too hard when
I make a mistake I'm trying.

No comments:
Post a Comment